Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Duncan Hunter speak........

I heard it again on the news last night. Bush, attempting to energize his base referring to "radical courts" that are threatening the sanctity of marraige. Duncan Hunter uses that phrase and "liberal judges" also in an attempt to demonize the left. He has said it more than once during the ongoing tussle over the cross on Mt. Soledad. I googled "radical courts" and found many references to Hastert saying it as well. The thing is, Duncan Hunter and the rest of the pols that are saying things like that are advocating sedition. They are in clear violation of the oath they swore when they put their hand on the bible and declared themselves loyal to the constitution and the people it represents.
Here it is.......
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.
So, truth be told, they don't believe in the Constitution as it is written nor do they take the obligation freely without mental reservation or purpose of evasion. They intend to overthrow the government. Duncan Hunter, George Bush, Dennis Hastert and anyone else that subscribes to this line are seditionists. Bring on the firing squad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am a
Daffodil

What Flower
Are You?