Tuesday, December 19, 2006

James Dobson, (R-unethical cornholer) says that WE don't have any morals. Interesting stuff coming from a bushlicking warshipper who wouldn't know a moral if it hit him in the head!
During the course of the King interview Dobson said, "But it's interesting to me that those, again, on the more liberal end of the spectrum are often those who have no value system or at least they say there is no moral and immoral, there is no right or wrong. It's moral relativism."
It's all right here
What a chump! Doesn't he realize that we are
The Salt of The Earth!

4 Comments:

At 12/19/2006 12:25 PM, Blogger peter said...

Dear Diesel,

I'm with you on this issue. Lefties are the ones with a value system. When, like Mr. Dobson, your belief and faith is based on superstition and the existence of the supernatural, you'll never have a grasp of reality. Without a basis in reality how can you judge right and wrong, moral and immoral? If you're not praying for peace, what ARE you praying for?

peace, peter

 
At 12/19/2006 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watche d this an dthoguht, my God, were we really so young...so idealistic, so involved, this really takes me back...of course, some of us ar estill idealistic and involved.

 
At 12/20/2006 5:37 AM, Blogger Blue said...

I don't mind saying, Mick looked pretty darned hot in that video. And so young!!!

I really can't discuss Dobson...the man is revered by my entire family. His perversion of moral and religious values makes me sick.

(R-unethical cornholer)...VERY NICE!

 
At 12/20/2006 7:33 AM, Blogger Paul said...

The stones video came from a british tv show that never aired, it was called The Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus. Most of the music from it is on Youtube and includes John Lennon, Jethro Tull, Maryann Faithful and Taj Mahal. It's got some pretty cool stuff on it, check it out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am a
Daffodil

What Flower
Are You?