Tuesday, April 17, 2007

They're reading names out, on the radio........

All the folks the rest of us will never get to know,
I'm sick of the sorrow,
I'm sick of the pain..........................

I'm sick of losing people to cowards with guns,
I'm sick of this society,
I'm sick of this country of chickens armed to the teeth,
I'm sick of the bigots, the racists and the killers,
I'm sick of having old wounds ripped open,

I'm sick of hearing again and again,
That there's never going to be,
Peace on Earth

4 Comments:

At 4/17/2007 10:56 AM, Blogger Peacechick Mary said...

I'm right here with you, Paul. That video is absolutely what was needed right now. Did you notice the first comment on U-Tube? I'm definitely posting the video. Healing.

 
At 4/17/2007 2:48 PM, Blogger FunkyTown Fighter said...

Sounds like what I posted yesterday! My heart mourns all who were killed and for all who have lost loved ones due to senseless acts of violence!

 
At 4/17/2007 6:28 PM, Blogger Ziem said...

Sad, beautiful, honest. Awesome video Paul. Thank you.

 
At 4/18/2007 5:39 PM, Blogger Mariamariacuchita said...

Powerful...I am speechless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am a
Daffodil

What Flower
Are You?