Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Henry the Ks big adventure

I started out just looking for a picture to put up with the following story,
but what really is going on here?
Back to the story......
Turns out our Ambassador of Ambassadors, Henry the K took a trip to Russia recently because relations with Russia have become a little strained .
This story is important because it outlines part of the bigger picture regarding what's happening in Iraq , the middle east and eventually the entire planet.
Just click on the following........

1 Comments:

At 7/19/2007 2:26 AM, Blogger Peacechick Mary said...

Mike Whitney is a good writer, but he is not strong on facts. He weaves a few known facts into a suspicion. We don't know what actually happened int he meeting; we don't know what Britain's motives were in kicking the spies out. So Mike puts ideas in our heads. I don't know. I do know Cheney is up to no good just based on his past performance. So, Whitney could be right, but I can't take action on a "could be". Then I'd be like the scare mongers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am a
Daffodil

What Flower
Are You?