Thursday, November 02, 2006

WTETW

I don't know if any of you have heard about this guy...Bill McDannell. He's selling his house and personal belongings to finance his Walk to End the War. In a way I wish he wouldn't do it, I think this war is going to go on for a very long time and his work and dedication would be more usefull in the long run. But maybe he's on to something and I think he deserves everyone's support. So go to his site and sign the petition and wish him luck. It's a long walk and he can use all the emotional support he can get.

Walk to End the War

1 Comments:

At 11/03/2006 5:23 AM, Blogger Blue said...

Wow, this guy is inspiring. I know what you're saying, that there are a lot of other ways he could put his dedication to work. But what a commitment this guy has. It certainly makes me think about small sacrifices I could make in my own life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am a
Daffodil

What Flower
Are You?