Thursday, February 01, 2007

You don't know what war is!

"Fuck you people!"
"Fuck all of you people!" shouted the young warrior to no one in particular at the "stop the surge" demonstration Saturday. My favorite one though was the guy who yelled "you don't know what war is!". Well of course I do and that's why I'm against it! Maybe he's the one who doesn't know what war is. It's kinda like someone yelling "you don't know what cancer is" and they support cancer? He apparently not only doesn't know what war is, but
"he don't know what love is!"

3 Comments:

At 2/01/2007 10:01 AM, Blogger Peacechick Mary said...

Ahh, Joe Cocker. Great!
About the sideline shouters - I notice how they stay on the fringes and never will get into a real discussion with facts and real knowledge. They are part of Cheney's demented gang of stupidists.

 
At 2/02/2007 5:36 AM, Blogger Blue said...

Ah, what a sweet wake-up jam! Joe joe joe...must see him in concert one of these days...

I think I understand everything I need to know about war. I don't think I need to hold an Uzi and gun down my perceived enemy to understand the utter violence and insanity and terror and devastation of war.

 
At 2/03/2007 4:29 PM, Blogger peter said...

Dear Diesel,

youtube took your link off, i had to watch the kim basinger version.

peace, peter

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am a
Daffodil

What Flower
Are You?