Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Name that tool?

I ended up with these things but I'm not sure what they are.
The tool in the back that looks like ice tongs are identified as,
Snap On Vacuum Grip
The other plier looking things with an overbite made by Pazzano USA
It is very old.
My wife says the other 2 pieces are tubing flaring tools, ya?

The overbite plier looking thingy is a battery tool......
FF Pazzano Patent #2,071,897
Pazzano battery tool


At 9/10/2008 6:30 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Jas thinks they look like blacksmithing tools and die holders.

At 9/11/2008 5:15 AM, Blogger Paul said...

The tong like tool does look like a blacksmiths tongs but actually it is some sort of seal remover.


Post a Comment

<< Home

I am a

What Flower
Are You?