Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The 14 words

"Racist people are the stupidest, most worthless animals on the face of the earth!"

Do you know the 14 words?
The 14 at the beginning here were just made up by me.
The actual 14 words that are used as a "secret code" by racist assholes go something like this...
"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children."

I didn't know about this particular code until last week when I read about some Irish tourists who while attending a midnight drum circle at Blacks Beach were accosted by skinheads who then stabbed one of the tourists because he didn't know the 14 words. (story here)

I'm not surprised that we have pricks like that running around here. San Diego has always had more than its fair share of bigots. But it's still disappointing.
And it's still true also that most public gatherings by peaceful party'ers will get busted up by drunken assholes, as the Rainbow People had already figured out.

1 Comments:

At 8/05/2008 2:30 AM, Blogger The Future Was Yesterday said...

I knew them before I started school. Living in your basic Friendly Fundamentalist Family and all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am a
Daffodil

What Flower
Are You?