Tuesday, May 05, 2009

A bridge to .............the other side


Getting to the other side was becoming a pain in the ass because the footbridge I made had been knocked down during the "raging river" season. So I put it back up today but not before I had retrieved one of the 3 4"x6" x 16' timbers that had been washed downstream 200 or 300 feet by the raging river ( which is merely babbling this time of year.)
I knew where the timber was because I had located it on a hike about a week after it disappeared but was too lazy to deal with it.
But I couldn't find it.
Then I spotted it,........... under a tree.
This was pretty odd because the last time I saw it, it wasn't under a tree.
As a matter of fact , the last time I saw the tree, it wasn't on top of my piece of timber!
So the next time I saw that tree, it isn't going to be with my eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am a
Daffodil

What Flower
Are You?