Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Warmonger

"I'm sure people view me as a warmonger and I view myself as peacemaker," the president said.
(link)

Yeah , no shit.
You want to bomb this place and that place and take out so and so and smoke people out of their caves and if they aint for us they're against us and yadda yadda fucking yadda.
That makes you a war monger.
Asshole.


ˈwarmonger- noun
a person who encourages war(s), often for personal reasons
Arabic: مُثير للحَرْب داعِيَه لَها
Chinese (Simplified): 战争贩子
Chinese (Traditional): 戰爭販子;主戰論者
Czech: válečný štváč
Danish: krigsmager
Dutch: oorlogsstoker
Estonian: sõjaõhutaja
Finnish: sodanlietsoja
French: belliciste
German: der, *die Kriegshetzer(in)
Greek: πολεμοκάπηλος
Hungarian: háborús uszító
Icelandic: stríðsæsingamaður
Indonesian: orang haus perang
Italian: guerrafondaio
Japanese: 戦争挑発者
Korean: 주전론자, 전쟁 도발자
Latvian: kara kurinātājs
Lithuanian: karo kurstytojas
Norwegian: krigshisser
Polish: podżegacz wojenny
Portuguese (Brazil): fomentador de guerra
Portuguese (Portugal): fomentador da guerra
Romanian: belicist
Russian: поджигатель войны
Slovak: vojnový štváč
Slovenian: vojni hujskač
Spanish: belicista
Swedish: krigshetsare
Turkish: savaş çığırtkanı

5 Comments:

At 1/22/2008 5:10 AM, Blogger Blue said...

awesome! now I can call him what he is in a couple of dozen languages!

 
At 1/22/2008 7:07 AM, Blogger Paul said...

Hey Grrrrl! Call that guy anything you want!

 
At 1/25/2008 2:32 AM, Blogger Demon Princess said...

Whoa! I am a connossieur of Bush's really stupid remarks (especially when they involve denial & propaganda in one fell swoop), but I missed that one!

Thanks for catching it, & for translating it into every living language. I didn't need to learn in Aramaic or Latin anyway.

"Who would Jesus bomb?"

 
At 1/25/2008 5:26 AM, Blogger Paul said...

Hi Princess!
You know. I think , I would hope that Jesus would bomb the Whi....ah can't say it. I don't need any more government files on me!

 
At 1/26/2008 2:03 AM, Blogger landsker said...

There are other names too, like Bush, Sharon, Hitler, Rothschild, Kashoggi, Ford, DuPont, Thyssen, Kissinger, ...
We know who they are!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am a
Daffodil

What Flower
Are You?