Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Obomba

Where do these people come from?
Every single stinking President that's been, since I was born, has engaged in war with another country, starting with Eisenhower and none of those engagements could be legitimately justified.
So now we have Obomba, apparently coming from a long line of presidential clones, unless somehow they start out as human beings only to have their brains sucked out and replaced with a preprogrammed implant.

"An Afghan provincial police chief said Wednesday that investigations showed more than 100 "non-combatants" had been killed in US-led coalition air strikes in western Afghanistan.

An Afghan provincial police chief said Wednesday that investigations showed more than 100 "non-combatants" had been killed in US-led coalition air strikes in western Afghanistan."
(here)

I'm fed up.
I'm sick of waiting for change.
I'm hopeless.
I'm tired of having my leaders kill in my name.
I can't just shut up and let the guy keep it up without saying something.
Obomba sucks!
What the hell is he thinking?
It's OK to kill multitudes of people?
Why?
For what?
Bush sent the troops to Afghanistan on a pretense.
He was gonna get Osama.
But instead he bombed the fucking country back to the stone age,
killing thousands of innocent people,
and now Obomba is doing the same.
Why?
Oh, and he's sooooooo sorry.
If that be true then we'll hear no more news of innocents dying because of US.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am a
Daffodil

What Flower
Are You?