Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Pffffffffft.....Never really wanted to be a leader, or a follower for that matter.

People who buy 3 or more pairs of sneakers a year are more likely to be the leadership type?
Story.......here

Geez, I get one pair a year, usually at the beginning of summer.
These are just starting to get where I like them, all caked up with contact cement and with the area around my bunion nice and stretched out.

Has anyone checked Clinton's or Obama's shoe collection?
It could be the deciding factor.

4 Comments:

At 4/01/2008 8:51 PM, Blogger The Future Was Yesterday said...

"people who buy more than three pairs of sneakers a year are 61 percent more likely to have the qualities of a modern leader."
A "Modern" Leader, huh? As opposed to....???

"Geez, I get one pair a year, usually at the beginning of summer.
"

Oh Man! I am so screwed! I usually get a new pair only when A)the sidewalk starts to feel like cement, B)I have to keep looking for where my shoes quit walking!

"Has anyone checked Clinton's or Obama's shoe collection?
It could be the deciding factor."

Should be, I'm sure. Any of the four shoes are smarter than the owners, I'm sure!!

 
At 4/02/2008 4:55 AM, Blogger Paul said...

I bet bush has a lot of sneakers, they're important for critical thinking.

 
At 4/15/2008 4:15 PM, Blogger Blue said...

nice kicks, paul!!

and here i thought bush's sneakers were for sneaking around to pull pull shit behind people's backs. critical thinking. who knew.

i, on the other hand, have this insatiable shoe fetish. you should see all the sneakers hanging in my closet.

 
At 4/16/2008 5:36 AM, Blogger Paul said...

Blue, your sneaker collection is proof of your natural born leadership qualities. You should run for President.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am a
Daffodil

What Flower
Are You?